The museum was built in 1966. It belongs to the Ministry of Defense, which is authorized for its operation. The visitor can see in the halls of the museum documents from 1912-1913, as well as personal belongings of the officers who participated in the battle of Kilkis: uniforms, weapons (mortars, grenades, guns, etc.) and regimental flags.
One of great interest is the relief map and the audio-visual presentation of the battle.There is also a miniature of the battleship Kilkis here.